Quarterly WebEx telecon (9:00-10:30AM EST/GMT-5) to discuss agenda items with GEO Health Community of Practice, which is composed of a global network of governments, organizations, and observers.
For WebEx information, please email Helena Chapman (email@example.com).
1. Swiss National Science Foundation Project (“Precision Epidemic Forecasting”)
• Brief project description (Antoine Flahault, University of Geneva)
2. GEO Health CoP Draft Work Plan
• Discussion of draft GEO Health Community of Practice Goals and Work Plan (Juli Trtanj, NOAA)
• Members should be prepared to describe expertise and resources that they can contribute to the GEO Health Community of Practice Work Plan (Open to all members)
3. Projects Selected under the NASA GEO EO4Health (Earth Observations for Health) Solicitation
• Brief project descriptions (John Haynes, NASA)
4. One Earth One Health workshop report (“The Potential for Earth Observation to Contribute to Public Health Practice”)
• Brief update (Stéphanie Brazeau, Public Health Agency of Canada)
5. Belmont Forum
• Brief description (Juli Trtanj, NOAA)
6. Member Updates
• Members can share any updates with the GEO Health Community of Practice (Open to all members)
• Prior to the telecon, WebEx information, revised agenda, and draft Work Plan will be circulated to GEO Health Community of Practice members for their review.
• If GEO Health Community of Practice members have any activity update to highlight on the website (http://www.geohealthcop.org/workshops/), please email Helena Chapman (firstname.lastname@example.org).